Friday, June 3, 2011

All Me for You

(30-07-07)

If only I could say that I was born for you
If only I could say that I’m in love with you
Never care of what I’ve said this feeling is all I know

No matter what kind of destiny we’re into
No matter what kind of fate lead us to
I will always there for you…wanting you

And in this moment that I will sacrifice
In this moment that I will give all up
Myself to you…myself to you

These eyes want your deep stare
These hands want your sweet care
These lips want tender kiss
This heart loaded with miss
Baby, you all I need
Baby, I’m all you need

No matter what kind of tale we’re into
No matter what kind of scene lead us to
I will always feel for you…loving you

And in this moment that I will magnify
In this moment that I will dignify
My love for you…
All me for you

No comments: