Monday, June 6, 2011

Beneath the Truths

Beneath the Truths
(2003)

Take me away
Pull out the slay
I want a lay, my final lay
My time is just one tick to get
And I left all my regrets
My grave has just been set
I’m now waiting for my death

Where’s my guardian angel?
Is there really any white lighter?
They are nowhere
Where’s my truth?
It is nowhere

Because for so long, I’ve lived beneath the lies
Because for too long, I’ve prayed out of my God
And for really long, I’ve digged inside my sad

Had I said don’t leave
But who would’ve cared?
Had I yelled don’t abandon me
But who would’ve shared?
Had I screamed don’t walk away from me
But who would’ve dared?

The truths are cruel
My happiness comes from sadness
My tears comes from cheerful
And my way comes from betray

Cos for so long
I’ve lived beneath the lies
I’ve prayed out of my God
And I’ve digged inside my sad
I’ve been living lies

No comments: