Sunday, November 14, 2010

Child, please find a new job soon!

Hai fellas (for you who care enough to read this)...

Being unemployed really distract my diet. By I say diet, it means my appetite. Eventhough it was in Ramadhan -where you should have lost ur weight after it's over-, my appetite was went like VERTICALLY increased (unstoppable, irresistible and unbelievable appetite). So,despite of my unlucky luck in job-searchings, I try to keep my appetite forgettable by crocheting, but...everytime I got strangled with yarn skeins in my hands, my father always looked at me and gave me the "Please get a job soon, dear daughter!!!" LOL. Well daddy, I tried. Really.

Here's d story...
So before Ramadhan came, I got sick for about 2 months (thanx to my gastric-acid problem). I wasnt able to attend few interviews, three really prospect interviews (can you imagine). There was one day when I got better and started eat normally, I try to find another job. While I was waiting for the interview call I spent my day with crocheting. Day by day, the phone call I've waited never rang that's when I decided to stop awhile and trying my  new crocheting project. Then I really got stucked with a new project in making baby shoes. My father came to me and said "Have you applied to ANY company?" As like he said it with a curious face. I answered lightly "I have, to a few companies." Then he seemed relieved. I felt really awful because I know for sure, he'd like me to apply for Ministry of Foreign Affairs (KEMLU) but he never said it straight to me. Then I thought maybe this is my chance, my way, cos I've got no job afterall. So, I said "Dad, what do you think if I try Kemlu (Kementrian Luar Negeri)?" Daddy seemed really happy of course (I knew it from his face and his hidden smile). I went to Jakarta for a bout a month later, I felt really nervous when I started to read the test quetions. Ffiiuhh!!!

Thankfully I made it through my first test. I couldnt say thanks enough to God. I went back again for the next test which unfortunately I failed it successfully. I really hate my self that time, then I think again that everything sweet wouldnt come smoothly. Im still in my emotional recovery right now ('emotionally' for being failed the test not in a romantic mean). So, I just wanna share this to you guys. Sometimes we fall very hard, but then again if you managed to stand up again, you will have enough strength to change the world (please dont puke.). What world? well that depend... ;)

The point is Rough journey always needed to score any GOAL. (that's me being wise-a*s).

No comments: