Monday, February 7, 2011

So What's New About It?


Gone with the Flow

 I'm so tired for planning my life. I used to strict to a plan and never look back cos everything was smoothly applicable. But it stopped after the last semester in college, my life has changed since. All of my plans were ruined one by one and facing their own fall. Well if you ask me how did it feel? It sucks as you can imagine! That will describe everything. 

Anyway, stop with the black-diary-kinda-thing, now I'll just live my life the way it is, without too many plans. Go with the flow. Keep on playing the script of my life. All I can think right now is how to set my poems in a bundle and sent it to the publishers, and hopefully they'll publish it or whatever. I just want the world to know what am I good at. Or am I not? Whateverrr.


And after all, I still think writing is my skill. I tell stories by writing it, plus giving it a lil this and that, to make it more dramatic. Oh yeah, dramatic is my middle name actually. I've been surrounded by drama queens in my entire life, so being dramatic wouldn’t be too much. Writing is where I can express myself without anyone to tell me what to do. Writing is my sense to imagine the world that I've never been. I've never been in love but through writing, I can empath how lovers feel better. I've never been cheated before, but through writing, it's like I've been cheated hundred times. Psychotic, I know! That the best journey you can get from writing. 

Do you think that I'll give up on life? no fogging way! I'll survive somehow. Well, anyhow. 

No comments: