Friday, February 13, 2009

Rain

Rain
(2008)

The sound of the pouring rain couldn't rid of my sorrow
Two smiling men came to ask me about direction
With my best sour face I asked them to leave

I lost also, don't you know?

The rain was still pouring
As I walked the road,
Young beautiful couple teasing each other beside the crowded cafe

I saw them and crumbled

They made me wilt, they made me cry
The crawl-downed tears were invisible
Got covered by the rain drops

It is still raining

I'm Lost, Lone and Loathe
I'm in rain and on rain...
My heart is raining

2 comments:

nobby said...

A masterful piece of writing,the last stanza wow ! There are times when I read something and think I wish I wrote that. Your last stanza is one of those times.

Dinda Minardi said...

Thank You, Nobby. Im honored, u're so talented! :)