Friday, February 13, 2009

My 25 Random Things

I wrote this because my fren tagged me in his "FB's Notes" to do the same crazy one like he did... And because I like to expose my own disgrace, i followed him to wrote this 25 random things!!

Enjoy My Twenty-five Random Things:

1. My name is Prima Adinda Minardi. I'm 23 years old. I hold a bachelor degree in Politics (from int'l relations). I'm the eldest daughter of my three other siblings. I love to write, knit and learning new things.I am a motivated, pleasant, independent and a quick learner person. thank you for the opportunity to introduce myself. Is there anything else you want to know? (That was how i introduced myself to my future-employers. But I guess that wasn't good enuf, cos i'm still jobless!!)

2. I was born skinny, but grow as a big (fat, read) girl. that because my mom gave me this Cod Fish-Oil emulsion to bust my appetite. I guess it turned out that that emulsion gone way TOO well!! Yet I love myself!

3. Never been in Love! Seriously pathetic, I Know!

4. Trying to lose weight, well lots of them! Since it is a miserably activities u wont see it coming in very soon, L0L

5. Sweet, caring, friendly and pleasant person. At least many of frens say that.

6. My biggest ambition would be: living as a paid-well-writer with a handsome and romantic boy beside me, living under the beautiful and full-gardened house. (Whew, this is not even my wildest dream, guys)

7. I love to hang-out with close friends; being silly, nasty and self humiliating together with them.

8. the Hobbies are: singing; writing; smiling; watching silly movies and laugh to dead!

9. Until this day I already knitted 7 yarn-scarf. And two of them was already bought by my only customer, BAYUSETA! I guess he had been Fooled!! By Me... hwehwehwe!

10. Love to take a picture and being the object of the pictures!!

11. A Family oriented person... :(

12. Love my family and friends so damn much!

13. Brad Pitt, EMINEM, Jason Statham and Bruce Willis!!! For those four guys that I had fall for, I Love You!

14. When I was at 5th grade, one day I peed myself out! For that I was sent home earlier and by the next day (of course after i got my one mental rest day) when i got back at school i was laughed by teachers. Not friends guys, Teachers!! My friend was so cool, that because i was the BOSS of the GANK!

15. Love to watch the-unclassified-as-BOX OFFICE-Movies.

16. I always prefer to hollywood movies than British! British Movies are mostly full of boredome, exc. harry potter and hot fuzz.

17. This might humiliating, but i'm not scare to admit that i love ST 12 and kangen band SONGS. Hhhhmmmpppffff... I Know...i know...hmmmmppfff... lousy, rite?

18. I am trying to help my family from the hectic crucial economic problems, may God help me... :(

19. Have a blog at dive-in-crashee-world.blog
spot.com (check it out).

20. I have a brief experience as a kindergarten/playgroup assistant teacher! I Love the kids though! but i have to let it go cos i'm waiting for another confirmation from my past intv with the editor of one of the online magazine for a jr. writer position. But Shit, til now (been waiting for 8 days) she hasn't call...just yet, I Hope!

21. I wrote my first poetry when i was at 7th grade and I had it sent to poetry.com. And it made as a semifinalist. i dont give a damn if it was spam!! cos I've read in JawaPos once that there was a lecturer lady whose got the same level as i did. the difference was she made it to go to USA while i didnt!

22. I like magazine, make up, hairstyling. I even made money of them. I got my mom trapped in to my business. And the result wasn't so bad!

23. Creative and pretty face are my plus value of life.. hmmpfff... i know u'll feel sick right now!!

24. I am a too-curvaceous, creative and romantic girl. living in denial to assure myself that i'm beautiful every single day to bust my confidence, which is WORK!!

25. I love to make friends, make love (maybe), so if someday someone ever asked me about "is there anything that u cant do,"
i'll answered "I can do anything. I can cook, i can knit, i can make a lot of money (hope so!). there is only one thing i cant do for now... Make Love!! Cos as a Javanese girl whose got tradition to sucked up! i have to keeping it for my husband!" maybe i'll say that in tears... L0L (Naaahhh... i'm just f00ling around!)

No comments: