Friday, April 22, 2011

Meeting Best Buddies! (With whom you spent 'that moments' IS what important!!!)


No...not something wild. No...not something illegal. No...not something naughty. Stop guessiiiiing!!

I met my bestfriends last night.

Just like what besties did when they met, we also did the same things. We took pictures, we drank (mine was sinom jamoo), we ate,; we dug our own histories and laughed about them, even they weren’t that entertaining at those times :D

We're talking sh*t, talking somebody else's stuffs (sh*t, red), talking somebody's somebody else's stuffs. We’re laughing something UNIMPORTANTS. We laughed a lot I could feel my face exercising! :D We’re laughing about what went on FB, on twitter and youtube.

I forgot how to act silly, how to laugh-till-cry and I even forgot how fun talking-trash is

I think if it's not accident, cancer, or any other serious illnesses that would take your lives, maturity would! 

People needs to relax and act silly, atleast once in a month in the rest of their lives. And once you acted silly, you will want some more! This is addicted! That's why it's hard to make childish people go mature!

Do you know how it feels to laugh continuously for 1 ½ hours? I do! Feels amazing, feels like you never got sad before. Like you never know what tears are! (Ok, this one is too much :D). Last night was amazing, we really should do that MORE!!! Such a shame we didn't get perfect form last night, there's no Putri, Dian, Yudha, and Depe. L





Oh yeah, I love you guys that much! :)

No comments: