Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Wishing in Sizzling and Crying in Howling

A pretty Fox regaining her strength in cold
She lies on a trunk in moss and mold
She turns her head, looking for someone to hold
But she always alone, about that, she's never been told

A medium length snake discovers the rainforest
Almost a mile, he found a sparkling frog
He chases the frog and slithering to the west
He thought, "Too old for that," when froggie jumped over a log

The Fox and The Snake
They both lone and awake
See their reflection on a lake
Miserable is all they can take

"I'm alone and I'm in cold," The Fox howling
"I'm old and loathed," sizzling The Snake
They both, though, keep on going
Looking for something as their birthday cake

Tenderness is expensive
Company is rare and too provocative
As Fox seizing the night, she keeps howling
"I wish I'm not the only one to feel this hollow"
While Snake still wandering
"Would there be another with this unlucky sorrow?"

No comments: