Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Stop Acting Like You Care!!!

Well as u know my frens, i got this hectic and heavy situation. And yesterday at night surf on Facebook, i had this chat with one of my fren, well 'another' friend! (the one that never text you, never say hello and never know bout your life, cos... they just do not exist, actually!)

And the jerk said something that could make you vomit and laugh to cry at the same time!! Dude, who the FUCK are YOU??? U dont even know me and my family, ASSie!! He said that as the eldest daughter i should taking care of my family, I have to be there for them, I have to cheer up my mom when she is sad, I have to support my family as my best!!!
DUH!!! U such an asshole, u dont even know me, u just one sick bastard, the most hypocrite person i've ever know!!! Dont u just talk about shit, assie!!!

Now tell me what would you've done if u were me??? Cos I done nothing, i just said 'thanx'!!

YES, I'M AN ASS!!! I hate myself!!!

No comments: